From Sunday 21st March 2021, we will be meeting back in person at Binscombe Church, Barnes Road. You would be very welcome to join us at either the 9.30am or 11.00am service.
9.30am Family Service
• Church in the car park!
Risk Assessment and Service Guidelines
• 30 minutes of fun, songs, Bible stories, interaction in socially distanced “pods”
• Especially suitable for families with pre-school and primary school children
• Sundays 21st March – 11th April
This service will be held in the church car park and will be 30 minutes of Bible teaching, songs, games and interaction. Each household will be in a socially-distanced "pod" and we hope this will be lots of fun for all the family. There is NO need to sign up for these services, as there is enough space in the car park. If you have pre-school or primary school aged children, this would be the best service for you.
In the church building – Covid secure
Sign up on the website, or just turn up
• All Sundays, 11.00am
From Sunday 21st March we will be meeting in person in our church building on Barnes Road. Our meetings are Covid-secure, socially distanced, and it would be very helpful to know in advance if you would like to join us, so that we can allocate you as many places as you need.
Please do that using this link
, ideally by the Friday before you would like to come. (But if that isn't possible, do still turn up - you will still receive a warm welcome!)
Each week, our 11.00am service will continue to be livestreamed on our YouTube channel
, or you can find it here
– where you can also find previous services.
Other Easter Services:
• Thursday 1st April, 8.00pm: Maundy Thursday Communion – In Person and on Zoom
• Friday 2nd April, 10.30am: Good Friday Service
NB: these documents are currently suspended